Friday 2 May 2014

My animation in terms of current trends




The Simpsons is a big influence in my animation. I want the movements of the characters to be similar and also the sort of ironic slapstick comedy they have. And the way each character has the trait or something they are recognised by; like bart is recognised by his skateboard, Homer by a beer, Marge is normally knitting, Maggie with her bottle and Lisa is probably studying with books.








Regular show has a classical style to it which would be present in 'The adventures of brandal'.
It would have the same sort of style and pace of the regular show.







I think my animation fits into current trends because of the style of animation and also the genre of it. It's quite ironic and sarcastic like some of the current popular TV cartoons are. However it has a different message to other characters its for an older audience as it isn't meant to inspire kids to act as the main character does. The kids who watch it should be old enough to think for themselves.
I would imagine it to show on Cartoon Network alongside with Regular show.

No comments:

Post a Comment